NOER-WE00000001Regular price 7,50€
Zippy & better than any strawberry punch
What would be better than a glass of rosé on a sunny day? Grab a bottle of Rosabella if the following lines inspire you: "Summer & Sun. That sounds wonderful! Whether outside in the park or on the balcony, life becomes more colorful with me. My delicate strawberry fruit brings the summer into your glass, every day!"
Enjoyed young and well chilled at 4-6 ° C.
- Style: rose wine
- Sugar content: dry
- Closure: screw cap
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir
- Viticulture: conventional
- Fermentation: pure culture yeast
- Maturation: stainless steel tank
- Shelf life: 2-3 years
INFORMATION ON FOOD IDENTIFICATION
- Wine from: Germany
- Region: Rheinhessen
- Alcohol content: 12.5% vol.
- Contains: sulphites
- Vegan: yes
- Bottled by: Karl Hermann Milch, Mühlstrasse 14, 67590 Monsheim, Germany